With Yogacharya Dr. Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani & Yoga Thilagam Yogacharini Dr. Sangeeta Laura Biagi Open to students of the Rishiculture Ashtanga Yoga Parampara & Students of the online Mantra Yoga Sadhana
Immerse yourself in Mantra study and practice in their original cultural context!
Daily ASANA, PRANAYAMA, MANTRA, BHAJAN study and practice
Mantras are powerful tools to deepen our self-awareness and to connect with ourselves, others and greater cosmic energies. Mantras are sacred sound formulas invoked in Sanskrit that help us tune in with subtle frequencies whose resonance brings about a state of calm, ease and serenity. In the Parampara of Yogamaharishi Dr. Swami Gitananda Giri Guru Maharaj, Mantras are an essential element of daily Sadhana. In this residential course, you will learn and practice the Mantras in their cultural context of origin, as part of a ritual approach to life filled with reverence, gratitude and devotion.
Some of the Mantras you will learn to chant in the correct pronunciation and intonation are:
- Gayatri Mantras that we sing every morning at ICYER
- Guru Stotram and Lingashtakam that we sing every Sunday at Sri Kambaliswami Madam
- Dasa Loki
- and more!
- Some of the activities you will engage in are:
- Two visits to the Institute of Salutogenesis and Complementary Medicine
- One visit to the temple of Shiva Nataraja at Chidambaram
- One visit to sacred Samadhi site of Sri Kambaliswami Madam
WOULD YOU LIKE TO LEARN MORE?
Email Yogacharini Sangeeta <firstname.lastname@example.org>